New prize money and more!
The new service includes tournaments as well as projects that we organize in a wide variety of games. We have been organizing our own Hyro project and many other exciting projects for over 25 projects. Become the winner of the project and receive your own prize money. We are now also organizing our own tournaments, which are easy to clear!
August: Varo 1
November: Varo 2
December: Minecraft Wild West
January: Minecraft Varo 3
February: Minecraft Leben
March: Minecraft Varo 4
April: Minecraft Varo 5
May: Minecraft Varo 6
August: Minecraft Varo 7 － Skyblock Special
September: Community Server MazeFight
November: Minecraft Varo 7
December: Minecraft Varo 8
January: Minecraft Varo 9
February: Minecraft Leben II
April: Minecraft Varo 10 － Special Edition
August: Minecraft Varo XI
October: Minecraft Hero
April: Minecraft Hyro XII － Easter Edition
June: Minecraft Hyro XIII
August: Minecraft Hyro XIV － Summer Edition
December: Minecraft Snow I.
January: Minecraft Hyro XA
February: Minecraft Hyro XVI － 1.12 Special
March: Minecraft Hyro XII
April: Minecraft The Legends of Life I.
May: Minecraft Hyro XVIII － Like a Chicken Special
June: Minecraft WildWest 2 － The resurrection
March: Minecraft Hyro XIX － 黄金周
July: Minecraft Hyro 20 － Exclusive Special Edition
Rules for the Hyrien projects
1 » Explanation
In Hyro, teams are fighting against each other. A team consists of two players. The goal is to survive. The team which survives, win's! At the beginning, all teams are spawning in a circle. If a player dies, he'll be banned!
2 » World
- 2.1 » The world has a size of 3000x3000 blocks.
- 2.2 » The netherportal should not be damaged! Furthermore, you aren't allowed to build traps in and on it.
- 2.3 » Trapping is allowed (except spawntraps).
3 » Players
- 3.1 » Namechanges during the project are prohibited.
- 3.2 » Players won't be resuscitated.
- 3.3 » Every team is allowed to have a double chest, which nobody else can access.
- 3.4 » Respectful treatment is duty!
- 3.5 » Every form of teaming between different teams is prohibited!
- 3.6 » Camping is prohibited.
- 3.7 » On each day, you're only allowed to play fifteen minutes.
- 3.8 » After the 15th episode, you're expected to have a fight.
4 » Forbidden items and mods
- 4.1 » The notch-apple is forbidden. Furthermore, you aren't allowed to use a fishing-rod.
- 4.2 » Potions of regeneration, fire-resistance, poison, night-vision, strenght or slowness aren't allowed.
- 4.3 » Other Minecraft clients like Huzuni etc. except Optifine, LabyMod and the Hyperium-client are forbidden!
- 4.4 » X-Ray-texturepacks are forbidden!
- 4.5 » Hacks, cheats or bugusing is forbidden!
- 4.6 » If you arrange for a fight, you aren't allowed to give false informations!
Infregements will be punished with strikes:
- 1 strike = A warning
- 2 strikes = Your inventory will get cleared
- 3 strikes = Exclusion from the project
The administration will check the project for infrigements.
We're reserving us the right to change the rules at any time.
© Copyright Hyrien Incorporated
How are the players diced in the corresponding place?
The entire list consists of official statements of all Varo and Hyro seasons from Hyrien. For each win, which you achieve in Hyro you get three points. If you already died and your team member takes the victory, nevertheless obtained the three points. We obtain one point for each killed player. If you lose the relay, you won't get deducted any points.
The best players in Hyro
|Rank||Username||Points||Won Games||Killed Players|